Health and Safety
Building a successful business around an unparalleled safe service is our number one priority.
The management of Industrial Waterblast Services Inc. is totally committed to the Health and Safety of its employees. It is, therefore, the policy of our company to extend every reasonable effort to ensure the Health and Safety of our employees, visitors, at all times.
Management and employees at all levels are responsible for ensuring that our shop and office conditions meet and exceed company and provincial standards. These standards are met through employee involvement, an active Health and Safety committee and the continuous development of safety awareness and training programs.
We consider the Health and Safety of our employees to be of prime importance and expect every employee’s full cooperation in making this policy effective.
It is the policy of Industrial Waterblast Services Inc. to conduct its business in a manner that is consistent with environmental preservation and harmony with society.
To implement our environmental policy, Industrial Waterblast services commits to the following:
- updating and assessing our environmental programs;
- training our employees to expand their knowledge and awareness of the importance of compliance, and associated operating procedures relating to the environment;
- creating a methodology that instills an exemplary attitude and behavior that prioritizes the protection of the environment in which we work and live in.
We will operate with openness and integrity by:
- adhering to environmental regulations, and working proactively and cooperatively with all governing agencies;
- encouraging our employees to identify and eliminate risks;
- ensuring that our operations are done safely within a work environment that is compliant with environmental laws and regulations;
- continually protecting public health, safety, and the environment in which we work and live.
We will optimize our clients’ performance by:
- ensuring our employees abide by our client’s environmental policies and procedures;
- having an ongoing awareness of regulatory changes, making applicable changes,
- ensuring that these changes are communicated to our employees so that we can respond to any situation in a timely and effective manner.
Industrial Waterblast Services can provide:
- Trained and certified rescuers and attendants
- Staff trained in: Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Rescue
- Self- Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Lockout/Tag out
- Atmospheric testing
- Emergency First Aid and CPR